|Date Posted||September 22, 2021|
Converge Technology Solutions (CTS) has an extensive team of professionals supporting our Cybersecurity practice. Our skills include expertise in Security Consulting, Data Protection & Identity Access Management, Security Threat Intelligence and Analytics, Incident Response and Security Remediation. In addition to our consulting and solutions expertise, we offer a full set of managed security services to our clients. We represent many of the leading manufacturers selling their solutions combined with our skilled professionals. We are looking for a Business Development Manager to represent Converge in support of our regional offices. This role includes both sales execution and business development responsibilities with our regional offices and manufacturer partners within the assigned region of North America.
When you're not working with customers, you’ll be helping to improve our Cybersecurity Practice. This includes working with marketing on blogs, white papers, or case studies and developing our offerings ranging from investigating new technologies to working on our own internal tooling. This multi-faceted approach enables Converge to address the unique business and technology requirements for all clients in the public and private sectors.
Objectives of this Role
- Opportunity identification and business development activities
- Selling Consulting Services projects Data Protection & Identity Access Management, Security Threat Intelligence and Analytics, Incident Response and Security Remediation
- Selling to line of business and understanding line of business functional areas
- Meeting with and managing clients through various account management steps
- Ability to proactively learn our set of offerings, and new innovative technologies that would reside in our Cybersecurity practice
- Defining and implementing strategies to grow our market position in the region
- Regional travel to client sites as needed
- Planning for and participating in marketing / demand generation events on behalf of Converge
- Demonstrate expertise in various Cybersecurity capabilities