|Published||June 4, 2023|
Role:Cybersecurity Business Analyst
Reports to: DoS Program Manager
Work Hours : 40 hour week with core hours of 9-5pm
OnPoint , a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sapient Government Services, is a vibrant, energetic, and growing ISO-certified technology and management consulting partner that provides critical thinking, strategic analysis, and thought leadership in a collaborative environment in an enduring effort to improve performance, lower costs, and achieve results for clients. We are guided by our principles: Clarity. Action. Results-for each client engagement we work to gain clarity, move into action, and achieve results. OnPoint specializes in delivering solutions in Information Assurance, Network Operations, Project Management and Systems Development.
Summary/ObjectiveThe Cybersecurity Business Analyst (CBA) is a critical role that will bridge the gap between the Cybersecurity team and all functional technical teams across the program to include Infrastructure Operations, Software Development, Data Management, and others. The CBA will act as an ambassador for the Cybersecurity team to solicit required documentation and data critical to an effective Cybersecurity practice to include systems Authority to Operate (ATO) compliance, vulnerability assessment and remediation. The CBA will assist and educate where necessary to gather required data to ensure appropriate Cybersecurity compliance within the program. Additionally, the CBA will support the ISSO and Cybersecurity team initiatives and projects to include assessment and integration of current and future cybersecurity tools and capabilities.
- Interacting with stakeholders and customers to elicit, analyze, and understand their business needs and requirements to ensure they will comply with cybersecurity best practices and directives.
- Attend meetings as a representative of the Cybersecurity team and provide notes, observations, and recommendations to the ISSO and Cybersecurity team members.
- Gather, analyze, and organize necessary documentation and data required to support ATO submissions.
- Document, track and report on all Cybersecurity initiatives and projects.
- Assist less skilled staff with understanding cybersecurity requirements.
Education and Skills
- 8 years overall experience with business, data, and cybersecurity analysis in an Information Technology environment.
- 3years' experience specific to cybersecurity practice
- Ability to effectively elicit customer requirements to extract and execute cybersecurity requirements.
- Proficient oral and written communication
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving
- Strong presentation facilitation
- Adaptable, delivery-oriented team player with interpersonal and consultative
- Strong organizational and time management
- Experience with and understanding of Archangel or Exacta Security Compliance tool a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Computer with emphasis on cybersecurity
- Active secret clearance
•Ability to maintain an extreme sense of urgency in all interactions with the customer
•Exceptional email management and written communication skills
•Ability to research, analyze, and create viable solutions
•Strong technical attitude and ability to quickly learn and apply technical knowledge
•Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
•Ability to multi-task
Supervisory Responsibility This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment OnPoint exercises a hybrid work environment, meaning that some work can be done remotely, while other work needs to be completed on-premise- Wednesday being onsite in Washington DC DoS Offices
Physical Demands While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to move physical IT equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work 40 hour work week
Additional Eligibility Qualifications None
Work Authorization/Security Clearance None required.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AAP/EEO StatementAs part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnPoint is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]or you may call us at 703-841-5500.