|Published||June 2, 2023|
The Cybersecurity Business Analyst (CBA) is a critical role that will bridge the gap between the Cybersecurity team and all functional technical teams across the program to include Infrastructure Operations, Software Development, Data Management, and others. The CBA will act as an ambassador for the Cybersecurity team to solicit required documentation and data critical to an effective Cybersecurity practice to include systems Authority to Operate (ATO) compliance, vulnerability assessment and remediation. The CBA will assist and educate where necessary to gather required data to ensure appropriate Cybersecurity compliance within the program. Additionally, the CBA will support the ISSO and Cybersecurity team initiatives and projects to include assessment and integration of current and future cybersecurity tools and capabilities.
•Interacting with stakeholders and customers to elicit, analyze, and understand their business needs and requirements to ensure they will comply with cybersecurity best practices and directives.
•Attend meetings as a representative of the Cybersecurity team and provide notes, observations, and recommendations to the ISSO and Cybersecurity team members.
•Gather, analyze, and organize necessary documentation and data required to support ATO submissions.
•Document, track and report on all Cybersecurity initiatives and projects.
•Assist less skilled staff with understanding cybersecurity requirements.
- 8 years overall experience with business, data, and cybersecurity analysis in an Information Technology environment.
- 3+ years' experience specific to cybersecurity practice
- Ability to effectively elicit customer requirements to extract and execute cybersecurity requirements.
- Proficient oral and written communication
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving
- Strong presentation facilitation
- Adaptable, delivery-oriented team player with interpersonal and consultative
- Strong organizational and time management
- Experience with and understanding of various technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Computer with emphasis on cybersecurity
- Active secret clearance and TS eligible