|Published||September 17, 2023|
Here at CGS we are looking for a talented Cybersecurity Business Analyst to assist with developing and delivering Cybersecurity products and services in support of our national security client in Arlington, VA. The ideal candidate will work with both internal and external stakeholders to help elicit, refine, document, and implement functional and non-functional requirements for cyber strategy related projects, and to help inform and advise risk reduction.
- Assist with production-systems data management, analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing recommendations that support Cybersecurity initiatives
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to collect, analyze data, presents results, and provides recommendations
- Assist with requirements elicitation, documentation, and verification, to ensure alignment with end-user objectives
- Facilitate day-to-day customer engagement, communications, and delivery relative to the implementation of cybersecurity products and services
- Create and maintain dashboards to inform cyber risk posture; Perform data review and analysis to help inform and advice how existing data might be used to inform new use cases
- Perform technical analysis of capabilities and functional requirements to derive measures of effectiveness and performance for service offerings.
- Assist in the prioritization of new or refined technical requirements, capabilities, and guidance that strengthen agencies cybersecurity operations
- Fulfill basic project management duties to ensure the successful completion of short-term engagements, to include creation of project charters, expectation / communications management, risk management, resource management, etc.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of relevant experience
- Expert level expertise in requirements management including elicitation, documentation, and traceability to solution implementation, design artifacts, documentation, and tests.
- Expert level communication skills with both technical and non-technical personnel, both oral and written.
- Intermediate level expertise in leading and facilitating requirements working sessions and clearly documenting the outcomes (e.g., requirements, action items, decisions made etc.)
- Demonstrable ability to act as the 'voice of the customer' ensuring concepts and requirements are understood by the team.
- Intermediate level knowledge of the Federal cyber security domain to include governance and risk management, business continuity and disaster recovery, encryption, software development security, access control, network security / secure architecture, and security operations
- Intermediate level knowledge of Federal cybersecurity reporting and compliance requirements
- Familiarity with Cloud-based security requirements and implementation best practices
- Familiarity with code repositories, particularly Git/GitHub
- Relevant cybersecurity certifications including CISSP, CISM, Security+, etc.
Some Benefits of the Position Include
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Health, Dependent Care, and Commuter)
- Paid Time Off and Observance of State/Federal Holidays
This is a job post for a position with CGS. We are a small business driven by providing our clients the most exceptional service in the sector. In order to give our clients the best service, we need to have the right team of motivated individuals to provide that service to them.
Our staff core values are as follows:
Honesty through hard work and self-awareness, professionalism in all we do, and to deliver the best quality to our consumers mending those relations for years to come.
For more information about CGS please visit: www.cgsfederal.com