|Date Posted||November 11, 2020|
CYBERSECURITY AUDITOR / INSPECTOR - Level 4
DIRECT HIRE POSITION w. Excellent Benefits
INDUSTRY: DEFENSE CONTRACTOR
LOCATION: WASHINGTON DC
SALARY: Up to $125K
This position is designed to strengthen Company's Enterprise Cyber Network Defender (ECND) to prevent Insider Threats and external Cyber Security attacks and potential vulnerabilities to Government data, systems, networks and personnel.
- Responsible for Risk Management Framework (RMF) Security Control
- Responsible for Assessment and Authorization (A&A) of management, operational, and technical security controls used to detect and mitigate network and system vulnerabilities to improve security posture of Department of Defense (DOD) and Intelligence Community (IC) networks and information systems.
- Perform periodic world-wide RMF A&A on behalf of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Cybersecurity Service provider (CSSP)
- Conduct world-wide SAP/SAR and GENSER (General Services) CSSP security control assessments to improve services and standards.
- Conduct RMF A&A for sites connected to the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications (JWICS) backbone IAW DIA JWICS Connection Approval Program (JCAP) policy.
- Develop auditor requirements and recommendations for Cyberspace Defense Services (CDS) assessments for sites connected to the JWICS backbone in support of JCAP.