If you are a cybersecurity professional looking for an opportunity to make an impact by protecting our power and water industries, Emerson has an exciting growth opportunity for you! As a Cybersecurity Associate Field Engineer, based out of our Pittsburgh, PA location, you will perform a variety of cybersecurity engineering functions related to the installation, service, and maintenance of Emerson’s cybersecurity products.
As a Cybersecurity Associate Field Engineer you will:
- Gain significant knowledge on company products through existing training programs, hands on experience, and individual concerted effort
- Analyze and solve engineering problems associated with our cybersecurity systems
- Assist in carrying out more complex engineering assignments under the direction of more senior field engineering personnel
- Provide instruction to customer personnel
- Develop and maintain good customer relations on work you're doing with emphasis on total customer satisfaction
- Participate in the writing, review, and revision of field related and/or operational procedures
- Participate in team assignments aimed at problem resolution, project/product familiarization, and product testing and evaluation
- Provide complete and timely reports on all activities with emphasis on defining problems encountered, services rendered, and customer reaction to the supplied product and services
Who you are:
You build and deliver solutions that meet customer expectations. You display a can-do attitude in good and bad times. You are open to change and continue to learn and experience new opportunities.
Required education, experience & skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, cybersecurity, related science or technical field, or equivalent combination of technical education and related experience.
- Required travel up to 80% to customer sites in North America for multiple days, for international travel a passport will be required.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship, now or in the future
Preferred education, experience & skills:
- CCNA, GICSP or equivalent certification
- Experience working in the industrial control system industry (ICS)
Remote Work Option
This role has the potential flexibility of a remote work option, which will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Our teams work together to ensure our work schedules enable our creativity and productivity as we serve the needs of our customers.
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values
and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $16.8 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
No calls or agencies please.