|Date Posted||July 6, 2019|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Cybersecurity Assessment Manager with our industry-leading client in Groton.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Cybersecurity Assessment Manager:
- Coordinate manual Attack and Penetration testing and perform security threat modeling, judging solution effectiveness
- Continuously survey for potential security threats respond to them when necessary, while maintaining security testing frameworks
- Design and maintain new test cases and documentation for red teaming, CARE, and security testing for the security testing team
- Develop and Lead training for technical testers and development teams for industry updates and technical changes.
- Identify appropriate remediation steps, working with business partners to ensure that the threats that have been identified are correctly remediated and lead or co-lead the closure of the exposure while acquiring business expertise.
- Identify gaps in analytical data and recommend additional data gathering to support or eliminate potential situations. Work collaboratively with forensic analysts and threat intelligence specialists to gather such data.
- Utilize security related tools including A&P tools, Security application development tools, and other pertinent tools to establish detection of vulnerabilities, and subsequently create the appropriate reporting mechanisms and proactively recommend upgrades or special use tool recommendations.
- Determining and testing upgrades to security technologies within scope
- Deep knowledge of working with OWASP concepts for various solutions
Requirements of the Cybersecurity Assessment Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field
- 5 years IT experience
- 3-5 years cybersecurity experience
- 3-4 years demonstrated manual attack and penetration or red team technical testing
- Strong understanding of IT operations and service support processes, ITILv3 certification preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical or other regulated industry
- Ethical Hacker Certification or Similar
- Security certifications are desired but not required (CISSP, GIAC, CEH, MSCE Plus Security).
Keywords: Cybersecurity, A&P, application development, security testing, security
Job ID: 320001
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!