|Published||June 1, 2022|
NG Corporate, LLC has an immediate opening for a Cybersecurity Architect, Information Systems at our Charlotte, NC location. This position will report to the Director, Infrastructure & Security
The Cybersecurity Architect collaboratively builds and secures IT solutions that service and protect our digital estate – our data, services, devices, and networks. This role focuses on all aspects of our security efforts – including networking security, cloud services, applications and all related tools and technology protecting NGC from cybersecurity threats. Leads teams and manages assigned re-sources on projects that address all aspects of our technical services and security deployments, up-grades and support.
Major Job Responsibilities ( not all inclusive):
- Define and deploy cost effective services and solutions that deliver best available cybersecurity protection to National Gypsum. Regularly review all deployed services and solutions to assure NGC is properly secured and all solutions follow best practices and standards.
- Leads efforts by NGC teams and partners to secure and service the company’s business needs via all available security tools: firewalls, networking security, cloud service, endpoint protection and other related technical tools and controls; to deliver secure software as a service solutions supporting business processes and to support teams working to develop secure systems.
- Collaborates to define and address security priorities. Use risk assessments and external partner assessment/best practices to effectively and efficiently implement improved cybersecurity.
- Develops and manages project plans and budgets to ensure projects and/or efforts are completed within time and budget constraints.
- Leads and/or interfaces with project teams to ensure implemented systems meet cybersecurity standards and policies and are delivered as planned.
- Define and manage our cybersecurity program efforts to improve overall resilience, security awareness and an improved security culture that results in a mature cybersecurity posture across the business.
- Experience: Broad knowledge of IS functions – experience across IT architecture and/or operations functions equivalent to 10 years in the field.
- Strong project leadership skills. Technical project management expertise and successful ongoing operations / change management experience is required.
- Substantial vendor management experience and significant business contact and communication experience is desired.
- Technical Experience with Cisco and Palo Alto data networking / security gear, Cloud services knowledge – primarily focused on Microsoft solutions, Microsoft Active Directory/Azure AD, Web ser-vices / .NET coding and SQL Server application development security patterns and practices, CrowdStrike endpoint security and both Windows and Linux are preferred.
- Education and Certifications: Bachelor’s Degree and Technical Security Industry certification – CISSP or equivalent preferred but not required; technical tool certifications from Palo Alto, Microsoft or other key partners preferred. PMP certification, ITIL service certification or related IT services skills certification would be desirable.
- Personal Strengths:
- Strong interpersonal / team collaboration skills
- Superior oral and written communications skills
- Ability to balance business needs with secure, reliable and sound technical solutions
• Competitive salary;
• Comprehensive benefits to include:
- 401(k) with employer match
- Retirement Account
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wellness Program with medical premium incentives
-COVID Vaccine Personal Choice Employer
-Interested / Qualified candidates, please apply online
-No phone calls or third-party recruiters, please
-Employment ready applicants only
National Gypsum Company, headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is the exclusive service provider of reliable, high-performance building products marketed under the Gold Bond, ProForm and PermaBASE brands. The National Gypsum name – through its Gold Bond, ProForm and PermaBASE product lines – has been synonymous with high-quality, innovative products, and exceptional customer service since 1925.
For decades, we have saved our customers time and money by providing the industry’s best, most reliable building products, resources and services. We are Building Products for a Better Future one project at a time.
National Gypsum Company operates as a family of companies working together toward a common goal with collaboration and open communication. Our corporate entities include: NG Corporate, LLC; National Gypsum Services Company; Gold Bond Building Products, LLC; Gold Bond Canada, LLC; ProForm Finishing Products, LLC; PermaBASE Building Products, LLC; and Unifix Inc.
Hiring Entity: ng corporate, llc
The above information on this description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of an associate assigned to this position. The company enforces a tobacco-free policy at all its locations.
All National Gypsum Company and corporate affiliate companies, including: NG Corporate, LLC, National Gypsum Services Company, Gold Bond Building Products, LLC, Gold Bond Canada, LLC, ProForm Finishing Products, LLC, PermaBASE Building Products, LLC and Unifix Inc , are Equal Opportunity Employers. Please visit www.nationalgypsum.com to view all of our exciting employment opportunities. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening is required. All companies participate in E-Verify. E-Verify is an internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility. www.dhs.gov/e-verify.