|Published||November 27, 2022|
Tampa Office - Tampa, FL
4 Year Degree
FEDITC, LLC is a fast-growing business supporting DoD and other intelligence agencies worldwide. FEDITC develops mission critical national security systems throughout the world directly supporting the Warfighter, DoD Leadership, & the country. We are proud & honored to provide these services.
The Cybersecurity Architect supports cybersecurity defense-in depth programs for USSOCOM, Component Commands, TSOCs, and deployed forces' networks. The Cybersecurity Architect shall provide a complete and thorough risk assessment analysis of IT and IS to ensure systems and networks maintain the appropriate level of confidentiality, integrity, and availability based on national, DoD, DIA, USSOCOM, Component Commands, TSOCs, and deployed forces' security regulations and directives. This position shall provide cybersecurity engineering support for DISN, DIA, Defense Switched Network (DSN), and CDS Connection Approval Packages.
- Provide dedicated, on-site support for Cybersecurity architecture engineering.
- Conduct network audits, assess results, and provide recommended corrective actions.
- Perform risk and vulnerability assessments for engineered networks and systems on the SIE.
- Ensure engineering tasks and solutions comply with accreditation, certification and connection standards for USSOCOM, Component Commands, TSOCs, and deployed forces' networks and systems.
- Engineer and analyze solutions for vulnerability and risk assessment to ensure solutions are in compliance with security standards and measures.
- Coordinate with subordinate, adjacent, supporting, and senior organizations and agencies to support the resolution of security issues, accreditation and connection approvals, and engineering requests.
- Provide Assessment and Authorization support; engineer solutions to ensure they include sound network security and design; provide project management support services.
- Review, analyze, and document the security requirements of applications, systems, and networks across their life cycles.
- Review Security Test and Evaluation plans; develop or refine them as necessary. Advise USSOCOM, its Component Commands, TSOCs, and deployed forces on network and system risks, risk mitigation, COAs, and operational recommendations.
- Recommend technology upgrades and modifications based on evolving technologies, best practices, and strategic initiatives.
- Evaluate CND tools; conduct functionality analyses and develop CND architectures; assist in the creation of CONOPs and policies for the appropriate use of defensive tools.
- Evaluate, assess, and ensure the compliance of ports and protocols utilized by IT infrastructures, systems, platforms, products, applications, and network security devices (e.g. router access control list (ACL), firewall configuration, ports and protocol nodes, network cabling, etc.).
- Research and recommend network security guidance based upon DoD, DIA, USCYBERCOM, Joint Force Headquarters - Department of Defense Information Networks (JFHQ-DODIN), and other directed guidance.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering. Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Eight (8) years of progressive, relevant experience
- Experience with the Global Combatant Commands (GCCs) is desired.
- Working knowledge of the DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS).
- Must have excellent communications skill (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience with DOD IA processes and policies (e.g., CJCSM 6510.01, Incident Response and other IA policies).
- DOD 8570 IA Workforce, Systems Architecture and Engineering (IASAE) Level III Attachment 6: Position Descriptions (PDs) for Cybersecurity Task Order 8
- Active TS/SCI is required
- Maintain applicable security clearance(s) at the level required by the client and/or applicable certification(s) as requested by FEDITC and/or required by FEDITC'S Client(s)/Customer(s)/Prime contractor(s).
FEDITC, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. FEDITC, LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.