|Date Posted||March 2, 2021|
GDC IT Solutions is currently seeking a Cybersecurity Architect in the Harrisburg, PA area.
- Stay up to date on the latest security and industry trends including their compliance requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks such as NIST and CIS.
- Responsible for overseeing the security controls for the company with oversight.
- Responsible for designing and implementing new security technologies with oversight.
- With oversight, provide training to junior members of the team.
- With oversight, maintain complex project tasks and interface with various teams.
- Provide thoughts on new features to be added to the SIEM.
- Provide thoughts on the design of security policies for the organization.
- With guidance, assist in maintaining PCI compliance of the organization.
- With guidance, assist in the design and implementation of a vulnerability management program.
- With minimal assistance aid in the design, implementation, and enhancement of the security awareness program.
- Effectively deal with rapid change in a positive manner.
- Assist in process improvements to enhance the efficiency of current operational procedures.
- Coordinate relations with and serve as a liaison between business and IT staff.
- Continually assess work processes and recommend changes which drive operational excellence.
- Assist in developing short-term and long-term department goals which support long-term strategic goals.
- Ensure the coordination and communication of production changes.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including huddles, department meetings, and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Associate's Degree in Cybersecurity or similar area of study required or equivalent years of related work experience.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Cybersecurity with implementation and system maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity or similar area of study preferred.
- Industry certifications (CEH, Security+, SANS, CISSP, OSCP, CCNA Security or similar) preferred.
- Scripting experience in PowerShell, Python or Perl preferred.
- P&L leadership experience is preferred.
What We Do
GDC is a full-service IT Staffing and Solutions company specializing in the areas of IT talent placement, application development, multilingual service desk, networking and infrastructure, business intelligence, and project management.
Why Work for GDC?
- Cutting Edge Technology and Innovation
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee-Centric Environment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Holiday and Vacation
Equal Opportunity Workplace:
GDC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.