|Date Posted||October 22, 2020|
Our industry-leading client is looking for a Cybersecurity Architect to join their IAM Crypto team and assist in multiple ongoing projects dealing with cryptography and cyber security.
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with cryptography (asymmetric or symmetric)
- 7+ years of experience in cybersecurity
- Experience architecting and managing PKI
- Hands-on experience with Key Management Systems
- Experience with Certificate Lifecycle Management
- Cloud experience (GCP, AWS or Azure)
- Experience with API integration
- Scripting experience (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
Benefits: Our IT consultants enjoy a wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, and much more.