|Date Posted||January 11, 2022|
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
Cybersecurity and Privacy Program Management Lead
We are GDIT. We support and secure some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. At GDIT, cyber security is not just a singular part of our mission—it connects every one of us because it’s embedded into every aspect of what we do.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by bringing your ideas and unique perspective to our culture. By owning your opportunity at GDIT, you are helping us ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on a Cybersecurity and Privacy Program Management Lead joining our team to support NASA activities at NASA HQ in Washington D.C.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Cybersecurity and Privacy Program Management Lead supporting NASA, you will be trusted to Support NASA’s Office of Cybersecurity Services (OCSS) in delivering enterprise cybersecurity services to all NASA organizations and to strengthen NASA’s cybersecurity posture.
- Support business management functions of the enterprise Cybersecurity and Privacy Program (CSPP)
- Assist with and provide recommendations for the organization, execution and continuous improvement of the NASA Cybersecurity and Privacy Program
- Support the development of integrated cybersecurity and privacy strategies, roadmaps, tactical plans, touch points, and dependencies between CSPP, other IT service lines, and NASA mission or institutional activities
- Leverages industry and IT service management best practices
- Provide seamless alignment of services that will create mission collaboration and engagement in meeting customer requirements and increase the likelihood for mission success
- Provide broader exposure to NASA OCIO leadership teams, governance boards, and the NASA community so that policies and standards can be enforced and unified across the Agency
- Support the overall service management and service delivery functions of the OCSS
- Cultivate relationships and interfacing with various Government officials and partners to promote the advancement of new policies and guidance.
- Provide support to the service owners and associated service elements, which includes, but is not limited to, the development of strategies, roadmaps, or other planning tools to assist in aligning short-term and long-term activities with the Agency’s cybersecurity goals
- Assist the Government with Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Organizational Level Agreement (OLA) documentation, training, and processes
- Assist the Government with maintaining the OCSS Service Portfolio
- Manage the schedule, delivery, and risks of assigned projects to maximize effectiveness and benefit delivery of assigned projects
- Support the disposition and management of Continual Service Improvement submissions using NASA’s established tool
- Support the governance of the Problem Management and Continual Service Improvement processes
- Support customer outreach and communication efforts
- Support O&M of the NASA SOC
- Support NASA’s quarterly and annual reporting, as required by the Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA)
- Develop and propose innovative strategies to improve NASA’s FISMA compliance and outreach campaigns in accordance with NASA’s outreach policies, procedures and processes
- Assist with the development and implementation of automating FISMA reporting across the cybersecurity services areas
- Support the continuous maturation of CSPP governance and its integration within the NASA IT governance model
- Support NASA’s cybersecurity, privacy, and CUI policy management activities
- Maintain the Agency-level Cybersecurity Risk Management Strategy and recommend updates to facilitate implementation as needed
- Assist with creation of guidance for better integration of cybersecurity and privacy risk management into the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including through the use of CDM solutions
- Develop and implement innovative processes and solutions for enterprise-wide vulnerability management, as directed by the Government
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 5-8 years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- One or more DoD 8570.01-M Cyber Certifications
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy.
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams/activities in a geographically diverse, complex federal enterprise large organization
- Knowledge of emergent IT technologies and industry trends and the impact on cybersecurity requirements and solutions
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
● Full-flex work week
● 401K with company match
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
● Ability to make a real impact on the world around you
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA DC Washington
Additional Work Locations:
USA MD Greenbelt
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.