|Date Posted||January 19, 2021|
Job Title: Cybersecurity Analyst/Consultant
Location: 4 Robbins Road Westford, Massachusetts - 01886
Duration: 6+ months (possible extension)
- Day to day is cyber security procedures and updates on existing SOP DOP procedures.
- Technically - take care of assessments. Hard skills - expertise on cyber security and medical device.
- Quality experience is not mandatory but preferred.
- The cyber security is for product vascular.
- Lead Abbott Vascular cybersecurity quality engineering activities by developing and maintaining cybersecurity policy, standards, applications, systems, etc. Develop a risk-based cybersecurity program which meets regulatory requirements and aligns with industry leading information security practices.
- Work closely with R&D software engineers on threat identification and mitigation activities using industry leading cybersecurity controls and tools sets. Collaborate with business units, application development teams, and third-party vendors to achieve program requirements while enabling the business. Facilitate cross team coordination to achieve defined cybersecurity goals as well as meet technical requirements in support of detailed implementation plans for cybersecurity projects.
- Prepares overall project quality plans including milestones, validation processes and documentation procedures.
- Conducts special analyses and projects as required.
- Resolves and/or facilitates resolution of problems including identifying causes to prevent re-occurrence.
- Responsible for problem resolution, communication and policy implementation.
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), and other regulatory requirements.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone: 414-203-8334 Ext: 7192
100 Manpower Place, Milwaukee WI 53212