|Date Posted||June 24, 2020|
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Cybersecurity Analyst to work in Fidelity’s Enterprise Cybersecurity group in Durham, NC.
Enterprise Cyber Security (ECS) is a central Information Security organization within Fidelity Investments serving the Enterprise as a whole.
The ECS Vulnerability Remediation Team is seeking an experienced security analyst with operational experience in infrastructure security and vulnerability remediation in a diverse computing environment. The successful candidate must be able to review risk assessment reports, understand the risk of any findings identified in the reports and drive the business unit towards a planned remediation date within a timely manner.
- Engage business unit and Information Security Office (ISO) contacts after the identification of a risk or vulnerability t, assist both parties by explaining the risks of any issues identified, provide the vital data, and drive towards complete mitigation and/or closure of the risk findings within a timely manner.
- Document and maintain vulnerability remediation team procedures, documents, and plays.
- Supervise multiple remediation initiatives throughout the vulnerability management lifecycle, understand how risk impacts the organization and work with business units and Information Security Officers to reduce risk across the enterprise.
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years operational experience assessing, reviewing, and remediating infrastructure vulnerabilities, CVE’s, and risks.
Required Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of third-party software vulnerabilities, security threat landscape, especially network and server threats
- Knowledge of cyber security threats and risks, vendor computing environments, basic systems and network technologies.
- Experience with and understanding of CVE’s and CVSS scores
- Knowledge AWS, Azure and other cloud service providers.
- Knowledge of compensating controls and mitigating factors.
- Knowledge of Information Security frameworks, guidelines and standard methodologies.
- Knowledge of the Windows and / or Linux operating systems
- Knowledge and understanding of Cybersecurity controls and logging and monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of metrics and reporting with the use of data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Demonstrable data analytics skills
- Proven Project Leadership skills
Required Behavioral Attributes
- Ability to expertly interact with all levels of personnel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong in problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects by prioritizing and results oriented approach
- Good teammate with flexibility required for support operations
- Must be a quick learner and adapt to new tools and technologies
- Three consecutive years on CareerBliss’ Top 50 Happiest Companies Employees Survey
- A company that is committed to innovation and being an industry leader by investing in technology
- More than 12,000 technology professionals utilizing an Agile methodology enterprise-wide
- Access to top-tier technology platforms, OS, and frameworks
At Fidelity, we are passionate about making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our dedication to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and expansive work environment where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.