|Date Posted||April 23, 2021|
Create Team Synergy - Drive Continuous Innovation - Deliver with Integrity – Freedom to Own It
Job Description Deliver Cybersecurity Support for the CCRI SAV Lines of Business
Cybersecurity Analyst – Command Cyber Readiness Inspection/Site Assist Visit (CCRI SAV)
CCRI SAV PM
· Full-Time, Salary-Exempt
· Remote and at various client sites as needed
· Regular 40hrs/week Monday - Friday weekdays (flexible outside of core hours 9:00 AM EDT to 3:00 PM EDT or may be required to align with the client hours of operation) with occasional after-hours travel or work as needed.
· Work with the CCRI SAV PM and Team Lead to Execute the Service Delivery process for CCRI SAV projects according to the deliverable specifications in the contract
· Utilize various DoD auditing and reporting tools to provide customers with a risk assessment of the target systems
· Work with the Team Lead and CCRI SAV Team members throughout the entire review process
· Prepare Status reports and Gap Analysis Reports
· Provide Risk Assessment guidance and assist in preparing After Action Plans (AAPs)
· Monitor, Track, and Perform vulnerability assessments as required on various Operating Systems, Network Appliances, and Applications
· Monitor, Track, and Perform various manual assessments using the appropriate Security Checklists and guides in cases where automated tools cannot provide proper assessment of security controls
· Be responsive to employees and clients, all requests acknowledged and/or answered within 24 hours on a business day
· Conduct on-site visits to client facilities when required
· Work with Management to continuously improve the ISO 9001 QA processes
· Time reporting daily
· Expense authorization and reports submitted within policy guidelines
· Ensure that required training is completed and tracked
Company Related Tasks
· Company meeting attendance as needed
· Demonstrate behavior consistent with company values and work within prescribed boundaries, including company policies, standards, or procedures
· Must be available during core hours, unless on leave
· Required DoD Level II certification in Security+ or CCSP
· CISSP, CISA or CISM
· Seven (7) to ten (10) years demonstrated experience in DoD Compliance, policy, procedures, and processes
· Comprehensive, hands on experience with Cybersecurity Assessments
· Familiar with DoDI 8500.01, NIST 800-53.R4, and NIST 800-37
· Strong writing, presentation, and professional communication skills
· Demonstrated success supporting clients with their IT or Cybersecurity needs
· Demonstrated ability to solve problems in ambiguous environments
· Ability to communicate complex technical and programmatic information
· Ability to work with a team in a diverse environment
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
· Secret Clearance / Top Secret preferred
Disclaimer: This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification. The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
· Same day and/or overnight travel to offsite locations as needed.
· Working at a stationary desk with sit and stand options available
· Typing on QWERTY style keyboard
· Viewing of lighted computer monitor
· Speaking on telephone and in-person conversations with clients and vendors
· Walking, reaching, bending, and lifting up to 20 pounds
SecureStrux, LLC is a small business (SB) cybersecurity firm. It provides specialized services in the areas of compliance, vulnerability assessment management, computer network defense, and cybersecurity strategies. Established in 2008 and with deep roots in the DoD cybersecurity community, SecureStrux has a dynamic and talented team of industry-certified professionals that serve some of our country’s largest public and private organizations.
SecureStrux is a small, agile company that offers a variety of benefits to meet the individual needs of its employees and their families.
The current benefit package includes the following:
· Generous Paid Time Off package.
· Employer Paid Life Insurance
· Employer Paid Short/Long Term Disability
· Employer Paid Vision/Dental
· 401K and/or Roth - Employer matches up to 4%.
· Group Health Insurance – Several plans to choose from
· Education Reimbursement of $3,500/yr. (subject to approval)
· Corporate Logo Clothing allowance $250/yr. (subject to approval)
SecureStrux is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.