|Location||Robins Air Force Base, GA|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2021|
Alion Science and Technology is looking for a junior to mid-level Cybersecurity Analysts to work at WPAFB.
- The Cybersecurity Specialist is part of a team providing expertise and technical management support to a Department of Defense acquisition program manager.
- This individual will be responsible for following Risk Management Frames (RMF) Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes for weapon systems that will generate unclassified, classified, or higher data.
- As part of this process, the Cybersecurity Specialist will develop, coordinate, and maintain all documentation required to develop the A&A packages in achieving an Interim Approval to Test (IATT), Interim Approval to Operate (IATO) and/or an Approval to Operate (ATO) as required by the acquisition program.
- The applicant will develop the Cybersecurity assessment required in support of the Commands Platform Information Technology (PIT) system acquisition and/or modifications.
- Additionally, they will be responsible for reviewing supporting program documentation such as, but not limited to: Information Support Plan, Concept of Operations, Initial Capabilities Document, Program Protection Plans, and Capabilities Description Document.
- The position requires working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, and excellent communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of DoD work experience required.
- 5 years of relative experience can be substituted in place of a Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in both acquisitions and/or cybersecurity is preferred.
- The individual must possess sufficient motivation and experience to perform with little supervision.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a background investigation.
- Candidate should have a demonstrated understanding of technical, engineering, and programmatic capabilities related to information systems and/or subsystems.
- Understanding of the operational context of weapon systems employment is preferred.
Applicants must possess at least an active Secret level clearance.
Security Clearance: None