|Published||September 15, 2022|
Senior Cybersecurity Tester/Assessor
As a Senior Cybersecurity Tester/Assessor, you will be managing the product management effort on the Enterprise Cybersecurity Vendor Technical Review Operations team. You will be coordinating with team members and the Vendor Security Product Line to meet team goals and enhancements to reach the initiatives of the team. This role involves communicating with internal partners and stakeholders, such as the Information Security Office (ISO) and vendor management teams.
The Enterprise Cyber Security Team (ECS) provides services to coordinate and manage the firm s Vendor Security including SaaS vendors. The Vendor Technology Review (VTR) program validates controls implementation against Fidelity. The VTR Operations group assist in managing vendor responses, reoccurring and as-needed reviews of vendor partners, and team process support.
The Expertise You Have
A successful candidate will be navigating and managing the Vendor Technical Review team s platform for enterprise users. This can include platform customization, data integrity reviews, provisioning access, user experience and more. This candidate will also be working with members of the vendor management team to create customized reporting. This candidate will be assisting in projects and works with ECS Product Lines to assist the VTR team. Needs to have foundational knowledge of the vendor management, product management, data analysis best practices and information security principles.
The Skills You Bring
- Six years of professional experience as an analyst or project manager
- BS degree in Information Technology or a related field
- Knowledge of vendor lifecycle
- Familiarity with platform and/or project management
- Understanding of platform lifecycle and downstream impacts
- Comfort with learning new platforms, process, and reporting
- Maintaining user groups and managing access
- Coordinating collaboration between teams to meet team goals
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs and charts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of advanced reporting and dashboards
The Value You Deliver
- You will be managing a critical Enterprise Cybersecurity platform for vendor security
- Will be acting as a SME for product enhancements and development
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling \u0022Dynamic Working.\u0022
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.