|Published||September 2, 2022|
Enterprise Cybersecurity provides worldwide cybersecurity protection, technology, and support to all businesses under the Fidelity Investments umbrella. As an ambassador between Enterprise Cybersecurity and the business, this consultant provides advanced knowledge of business and technical aspects of cybersecurity and demonstrates analytical abilities to move and promote our practice to a best-in-class information security organization.
The Cybersecurity Senior Consultant is a member of the Fidelity Fund and Investment Operations (FFIO) and Fidelity Institutional (FI/FIT/FBT/OSG) Agile Team. In supporting these businesses, this role will be securing the firm, helping the business meet regulatory adherence, and driving the growth and retention.
The Expertise You Have
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience;
- 2+ years information security, risk, or related technology subject area, or 6+ years in FI/FFIO.
The Skills You Bring
- Cybersecurity Competence Understanding of the cybersecurity product areas, policies and the application of concepts to the business unit. Correlate programs and business initiatives to ECS product lines and products to implement the best cybersecurity controls available. Understanding of cyber risk management principles, how it affects our partners and applying appropriate mitigation strategies effectively
- Communication Proficient with clear communication, strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify change and opportunity with a positive attitude and determined action.
- Organizational Awareness General knowledge of Fidelity s overall purpose, our supported business and technology organizations, and ECS. Awareness of the internal hierarchical and management structure within the organization and Fidelity's external competitive position.
- Team Approach Contributes to building a strong ISO support team through deep communication, trust, and collaboration.
The Value You Deliver
- You serve as BU support to ECS product areas and help business leaders prioritize their cybersecurity objectives.
- You bring about program execution, both within and outside the organization, to meet organizational goals and regulatory adherence.
- You will contribute to the organizational vision in a constantly changing environment by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risks.
- You participate in developing others, facilitating collaboration and partnership.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling \u0022Dynamic Working.\u0022
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.