|Published||June 1, 2022|
|Location||Green Oaks, IL|
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an exciting contract opportunity with one of our key clients, a global Pharmaceutical /Medical device company that is engaged in the discovery, development and manufacturer of healthcare products.
Job Title: Cybersecurity Analyst/Consultant
Duration: 12+ months (possible extension)
Position Accountability / Scope
- This role reports to the Global Director, Information Security. Candidate is responsible for overseeing cross-functional activities that help product R&D teams build safe and secure medical devices & services that are compliant with industry regulation and meet customer and patient security/safety expectations.
- Candidate will be the key point of contact for all medical devices / products security related queries from frontline staff and managers, including product R&D teams across division.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Develop best practices for the design of cyber secure medical devices.
- Coordinate with the division R&D teams to conduct security risk assessment of all medical devices & services, and develop mitigation plans.
- Coordinate with the division R&D teams to assess security on medical devices & services by conducting technical testing to identify and address security vulnerabilities.
- Define specific hardware and software architectures for our medical devices to reduce or eliminate cyber vulnerabilities
- Alignment of division R&D Product Cybersecurity Risk Management processes with R&D Safety Risk Management processes for medical devices
- Build a metrics program that leverages assessment data, internal and external vulnerability & threat intelligence sources, supplier data, and product profiles to provide insight into future trends.
- Collaborate with product R&D teams across division to create and maintain a Secure Product Development Lifecycle process to ensure that cybersecurity requirements/controls can be embedded within the product development process
- Develop and employ an ongoing product cybersecurity communications, training and awareness program tailored to the evolving needs of the business and specific requirements of various user groups through change management
- Build and maintain executive relationships necessary for the successful execution of the division product cybersecurity program.