|Date Posted||January 12, 2022|
Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Cybersecurity Analyst to work in Fidelity’s Enterprise CyberSecurity (ECS) Group in Merrimack, NH.
Identity & Access Management
Enterprise Cybersecurity provides worldwide technology and support to all businesses under the Fidelity Investments umbrella. The Cybersecurity Consultant will primarily focus on supporting users’ access and security needs, by providing minimum required access to computing systems and applications to fulfill their job functions. The role will provide domain expertise in information security principles, design and security administration for applications and operating systems.
- User Account Provisioning / Deprovisioning
- Perform Access Appropriate to Role Reviews for Users and resources
- Identify and implement solutions for process improvement and increased efficiencies
- Handle requests for user’s access and security needs
- Interacts with technology teams and business partners on security and access standard methodologies.
- Ensure all processes are well documented and communicated
- Work as part of an on call 24x7 team (Rotational)
Education and Experience
- College Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated Information Systems security experience.
- Basic understanding in assessing business processes, analyzing and assessing business process controls, identifying risks and linking business risks to the relevant IT application controls and audit procedures.
- Experience with security monitoring controls, methodology, and event remediation/resolution would be a nice to have.
Skills and Knowledge
- Good knowledge in SQL
- Must have strong written/verbal communication, people, and client service skills.
- Strength in communicating effectively with both technicians and executives.
- Demonstrated ability to handle heavy multi-tasking.
- Ability to endure a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision and successfully meet established project deadline requirements.
- Clear ability to complete work with minimal oversight.
COVID Work Policy
Safety is our top priority. Once we can be together in person with fewer safety measures, this role will follow our dynamic working approach. You’ll be spending some of your time onsite depending on the nature and needs of your role.
Dynamic Working – Post Pandemic
Our aim is to combine the best of working offsite with coming together in person. For most teams this means a consistent balance of working from home and office that supports the needs of your role, experience level, and working style.
Your success and growth is important to us, so you’ll want to enjoy the benefits of coming together in person – face to face learning and training, quality time with your manager and teammates, building your career network, making friends, and taking full advantage of cultural and social experiences Fidelity provides for you.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at FTSJobs.com.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Fidelity will continue to keep the safety of associates and customers as our top priority and this will never change. As the pandemic evolves and Federal, State, and Local regulations emerge, it has become clear that knowing the vaccination status of all associates is critical to our safety efforts.
Therefore, Fidelity will require all candidates to disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status during the hiring process, and if vaccinated, provide proof of vaccine.
This is not a requirement to be vaccinated. It is a requirement to report vaccination status and, if vaccinated, provide proof.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.