|Date Posted||October 3, 2021|
ABOUT ADVANCED ENERGY
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEIS), enables design breakthroughs and drives growth for leading semiconductor and industrial customers. Our precision power and control technologies, along with our applications know-how, inspire close partnerships and innovation in thin-film and industrial manufacturing. We are proud of our rich heritage, award-winning technologies, and we value the talents and contributions of all Advanced Energy's employees worldwide.
The Cybersecurity Analyst is responsible for assisting with the ongoing operations of the company’s cybersecurity program and associated controls. This position is tasked with providing technical expertise for all security concerns related to IT infrastructure and business applications. The Cybersecurity Analyst works closely with various teams in the Information Technology department as well as business units throughout the company to ensure that IT infrastructure maintains strong, effective, and compliant security controls. The Cybersecurity Analyst will monitor security consoles and act as needed to respond to potential security events while working with the Security Operations Center. This position will also participate in the company’s vulnerability management program, penetration testing and security assessments, compliance, and audit activities, as well as continuing to improve security infrastructure in response to emerging cybersecurity trends.
- Proactively monitor the environment to detect and mitigate cybersecurity-related issues before they occur
- Perform reviews of information systems and processes to maintain security and correct compliance violations, as well as reporting on the status of the security program
- Provides technical expertise regarding security-related concepts to teams within the Information Technology Department as well as the entire business, including promoting security awareness
- Assess and implement new security technologies that may improve or enhance the company’s security program and posture
- Technical knowledge of security principles related to IT infrastructure including endpoints, networks, processes, and procedures
- Extensive experience with Microsoft’s enterprise technology platform including Active Directory, Azure, Office365, and Windows server and desktop operating systems
- Working experience with enterprise-level products related to security monitoring, antivirus, data loss prevention, vulnerability management, SIEM, SSO/MFA, and change control
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, along with the ability to articulate security-related concepts to both technical and non-technical staff
- Established experience with security and compliance frameworks such as ISO, NIST, and COBIT
- Proficient in problem solving, troubleshooting, reporting, and forensic activities
- Three to five years of experience in a security analyst or related position desired
- An industry recognized cybersecurity certification such as: Security+, CySA+, CASP+, CISM, CEH, GSEC, CISSP – desired
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, or relevant industry experience and certifications
COMPENSATION: $75,000 - $100,000
As part of our total rewards philosophy, we believe in offering and maintaining competitive compensation and benefits programs for our employees to attract and retain a talented, highly engaged workforce. Our compensation programs are focused on equitable, fair pay practices including market-based base pay, an annual pay-for-performance incentive plan, and discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
In addition to our competitive compensation practices, we offer a strong benefits package in each of the countries in which we operate. In the U.S., we offer a rich benefits package that includes:
- Medical - 4 different health care plan options, dental, and vision
- Short and long-term disability and life insurance
- Health savings and flexible spending accounts
- Generous paid time off starting at 4 weeks, 7 holidays and 3 floating holidays
- 8 Hours of paid volunteer time off
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave for both Moms and Dads
- Company matched 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Expanded mental health coverage and employee assistance programs
- Other voluntary benefits include pet insurance, identify theft, legal assistance, critical illness, and voluntary accident insurance
Advanced Energy is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Job ID - 22787