|Date Posted||September 15, 2021|
Location: Orlando, FL
Category: Cyber Security
The Cybersecurity Analyst administers support for IT systems for the prevention of damage to, protection of, and restoration of computers, electronic communications systems, electronic communications services, wire communication, and electronic communication, including information contained therein, to ensure its availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and nonrepudiation .
- Develops, delivers, and supports the implementation and/or validation of cybersecurity requirements applied to information technology (IT) systems and services.
- Provide technical and administrative support to the Project Managers and Cybersecurity Program staff.
- Apply knowledge of information security methodologies.
- Apply knowledge to implement and conduct assessments of current cybersecurity technology practices and requirements.
- Work with engineers to develop security architecture for the DevSecOps environment, solutions, applications and integrated systems.
- Examine cybersecurity plans for new facilities and equipment and make suggestions for improvement while projects are still in the design stage.
- Employ state of the art computer security applications and tools to accomplish a variety of security-related activities on Automated Information Systems.
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of cybersecurity, IT and Security Engineering principles, concepts, and methods (i.e., data storage, software applications, networking, security hardening, and vulnerability analysis) and involves applying analytical processes to the planning, design, and implementation of new and improved information systems to meet the security requirements of the DOD and Army.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity processing standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of Modular Open Systems Approach principles and DevSecOps practices and environments.
- Knowledge of computer systems acquisition regulations, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
- Knowledge of Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) development, processing the Control Approval Chain (CAC), and processing the Package Approval Chain (PAC), through the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- Knowledge of a wide range of Information Technology and Cybersecurity concepts, principals and practices required to plan, direct, and evaluate security programs for Automated Information Systems.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Some travel may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities