|Date Posted||August 25, 2021|
JT4 is hiring a Cybersecurity Analyst for their China Lake Naval Base located in Ridgecrest, CA .
JOB SUMMARY - ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES:
The Cybersecurity Analyst performs a variety of fundamental cybersecurity tasks in securing information systems and maintaining the Information Technology (IT) infrastructure operational environment to include developing and updating system security plans (SSPs), developing plans of action and milestones (POA&Ms), managing and controlling changes to the systems, conducting audits, providing incident response, vulnerability assessments, and assessing the security impact of security and non-security-relevant changes.
- Conduct research and reference reading to assist higher-level Cybersecurity Analysts in obtaining technical information.
- Keep informed of the current approved standards, codes, and procedures as they apply to the cybersecurity specialty.
- Perform systems engineering activities in the areas of cybersecurity / Information Assurance (IA) / System Security Engineering (SSE) and security assessment and authorization (A&A) in accordance with NIST SP 800-53 RMF.
- Apply manager-approved risk management concepts to mitigate vulnerabilities in system security architectures.
- Interface with the Information System Security Manager (ISSM), program managers, system stakeholders, and external contractors to coordinate cybersecurity requirements and architecture flow down from the system level to individual elements of the system.
- Assist in preparation of reports, correspondence, or technical studies.
- Perform other job-related duties, as required.