|Date Posted||April 15, 2021|
At a senior level, maintains and operates a variety of security measures and software that perform cybersecurity functions such as access control, monitoring or vulnerability assessment. Provides support to the end-user community and ensures they have up-to-date protection from malicious software and other cyber threats. Tests and recommends security measures to remediate and mitigate risk. Provides reports and other information related to information security issues as requested by management and other groups. Performs evaluation and analysis of security applications and systems and makes recommendations to management. Recommends best practices to ensure system security across the enterprise.
Please note that we are looking for candidates with 6 or more years of experience in Cybersecurity (OR) 3 or more years of experience and a degree in Cybersecurity.
- Experience working in Cybersecurity Operations
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Security monitoring and Incident response
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- End point Security - Antivirus (AV), Advanced threat protection (ATP), email security, and Proxy
- Network Security – Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS/IPS), Virtual Private Network (VPN), and Reverse proxy
CISSP, GIAC, or similar certification