|Date Posted||January 30, 2021|
This position is 100% remote. Living in the Dallas or Tucson area a plus but not required. We are seeking an experienced CyberSecurity Compliance & Technology Expert to support RTX enterprise CyberSecurity compliance needs by supporting programs, proposal teams, and global growth opportunities. This is an area of critical importance for RTX as the number of compliance requirements required by the DOD via services, components, and agencies continues to grow exponentially. As the importance of CyberSecurity protections grows globally, countries across the world impose new CyberSecurity standards via contract language on RTX businesses operating globally.
The ideal candidate will have practical experience interpreting and applying Cybersecurity policy & standards in an enterprise environment to include NIST SP 800-171 and application of DOD DFARS Cybersecurity requirements, an understanding of government contracting processes, familiarity with NIST SP 800-37 Risk Management Framework, NIST SP 800-53, Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC), and related non-US Cyber compliance frameworks such as Cyber Essentials, ISO27001 and Australia Signal Directorate Cyber controls. They will also have experience briefing senior leaders and representing an organization or position in interactions with senior DOD members from cross functional areas of legal, supply chain, contracting, and Cybersecurity.
• Interpret DOD/ Fed Gov. regulatory Cyber policy and standards into actionable enterprise level policy guidance for Cybersecurity
• Help Enterprise Cybersecurity and Business Units achieve auditable cybersecurity control compliance
• Provide enterprise (Common Control) level security control analysis and gap assessments
• Develop and deploy cybersecurity best practices
• Support for customer audits, and compliance reviews
• Provide guidance for developing System Security Plans and Plan Of Action and Milestones
• Research to stay ahead of changes in the cybersecurity regulatory landscape
• Minimum 12+ years of progressive IT security or compliance experience and a bachelors' degree
• Strategic & Operational knowledge of IT security control frameworks including NIST 800-171, Center for Internet Security Critical Security Controls (formerly SANS Top 20), NIST SP 800-53 Rev.4, and/or ISO 27001
• Advanced Knowledge of network technologies/protocols and computer security concepts in small, medium, and large scale Enterprise technology environment
• Experience in documentation of processes and internal IT security controls
• Strong social, verbal, and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to effectively present analytical data to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skill
• Collaborative team member with a cross functional, multi-discipline team within Raytheon
• Certified security expert – CISSP-ISSEP, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, ISSMP or other IT Security related certifications
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.