|Date Posted||January 23, 2021|
Express Employment Professionals is hiring a Cybersecurity Analyst for an opening in Raleigh-Durham, NC. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, with no contracting required.
As a Cybersecurity Analyst, you would provide security analysis and support for all technology-dependent services throughout our client company’s organization. You would achieve this by operating and substantiating information protection technologies; providing reports on enterprise cybersecurity systems and/or services readiness and performance; and maintaining acceptable levels of risk for enterprise computing platforms, services, and associated data.
- Performing daily monitoring of cybersecurity issues and infrastructure
- Ensuring high availability and performance of systems by reviewing logs
- Verifying systems integrity, escalating discovered issues, and support remediation activities
- Continually identifying and escalating technology deficiencies
- Quantifying and modeling impact characteristics to establish impact categories
- Establishing metrics to evaluate the trends of impacts and effectiveness of services provided
- Supporting the ongoing development of cybersecurity enterprise systems management processes
- Assisting in the data gathering, design implementation, and documentation of technical projects