|Date Posted||December 2, 2020|
GDC IT Solutions is currently seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst in the York, PA area.
Under the general supervision of Manager-Cybersecurity Operations, provides basic level of technical knowledge and expertise in cybersecurity vulnerability and anomaly management.
- Assists in overseeing cybersecurity monitoring, analysis, event management, tech support, and participate in incident response/investigation activities.
- Evaluates security events to determine escalation requirements, tracking, and documentation functions. Evaluates and analyzes security infrastructure output (logs, suspicious email messages, reports, etc.).
- Determines and distinguishes between normal activity and potential malicious activity.
- Analyzes traffic and output from controls and other security integration mechanisms.
- Works collaboratively with the Security Operations Center team members on escalation events.
- Associate's Degree in Cybersecurity or similar area of study required or equivalent years of related work experience.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Cybersecurity.
What We Do
GDC is a full-service IT Staffing and Solutions company specializing in the areas of IT talent placement, application development, multilingual service desk, networking and infrastructure, business intelligence, and project management.
Why Work for GDC?
- Cutting Edge Technology and Innovation
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee-Centric Environment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Holiday and Vacation
Equal Opportunity Workplace:
GDC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.