|Date Posted||May 16, 2020|
Agile Practitioners has an exciting opportunity for a Mid-level Cybersecurity Analyst to join our team in McLean, VA. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting cybersecurity operations.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Due to the requirements of the position, US Citizenship is required.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in cyber security.
- Solid knowledge of conducting National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)-based Assessment and Authorization (A&A)-related activities using the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong oral skills, including the ability to discuss security issues with multiple system stakeholders and security experts.
- Excellent written communication skills, with extremely high attention to detail, knowledge of English grammar, and ability to explain complex technical ideas in easy to read prose.
- One or more security certifications, with a preference for: CISSP, CISSP - ISSAP, CISSP - ISSMP, CISM, CISA, CAP, SSCP, CCSP, OR CRISC.
- Experience in implementing the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF).
- Experience in developing Security Impact Analyses (SIAs) based upon information system changes.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- On-site visits to local offices are required.