|Date Posted||November 5, 2020|
Radius Health is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/Disabled Individuals/Veterans. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Click here to navigate to the EEO is the Law poster. Click here to navigate Radius Health's Pay Transparency Policy.
Job ID: 2020-2110
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Category: IT - Dept
The Cybersecurity Administrator will provide industry leading security expertise and guidance to our employees who work in a hybrid remote/office model. Candidate will be responsible to advance the existing cybersecurity program, manage the changing threat landscape and expand protection services. This new position will join a team of IT professionals providing innovative technology solutions across our business enterprise.
Responsible to lead, execute and expand the company cybersecurity program including:
- Perform risk assessments to identify areas of weakness or improvements
- Maintain knowledge of new and/or current threats and develop steps to defend against them
- Evaluate new technology solutions for security controls and protection
- Monitor security updates and patches on all devices and verify latest versions
- Administer training and awareness programs
- Work with internal IT and vendors to ensure deployed technologies provide expected controls and protection
- Manage vulnerability and penetration tests as required
- Maintain disaster recovery and incident response plans
- Coordinates internal IT, vendors, and impacted stakeholders in the event of a security incident utilizing incident response plans
- Manage and test all areas of cybersecurity governance, risk, and policies
- 2-4 years of experience with cybersecurity related job functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in cybersecurity or related field
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with NIST framework
- Experience with the MS O365 suite and Microsoft security solutions such as Advanced Threat Protection
- Hands-on experience with Single Sign On providers, Okta experience a plus
- Experience with cloud-based application security
- Understanding of Windows Domain and networking security principles
The work is performed in a typical office environment with heavy computer duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. Frequent travel required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to use hands to type, handle paperwork and sort, file or manipulate documents. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.