|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
Kforce's Carrollton, Texas (TX) aerospace and defense client is looking for 4 Cyber Security Systems Engineers for six-month, contract to hire positions.
These positions require 20% travel and excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will work under the direction of the Cyber Security Engineering manager and will lead the development and execution of secure solutions and services for critical physical security systems.
- Supporting business development efforts by preparing security bids and proposals
- Participating in design of physical security systems to incorporate standardized cyber security solutions
- Tailoring cyber security designs as needed to meet unique customer requirements on a system-by-system basis
- Integrating and configuring cyber security equipment and software including but not limited to: endpoint protection software, firewalls, SEIM devices, and network intrusion detection systems
- Conducting/supporting formal client-witnesses testing of the cyber security solution
- Training clients on how to effective use and administer the cyber security controls of the system
- Providing cyber-centric life cycle management services to clients after fielding of the system (e.g. patch validation & deployment, vulnerability management, log review, incident response, etc.)
- Supporting the continued growth of the cyber security department by conducting online and in-person seminars and workshops to demonstrate the value of cyber security potential clients, identifying and pursuing follow-on/add-on opportunities with existing clients, and identifying and pursuing new business opportunities in adjacent verticals