|Published||September 20, 2023|
Hope you are doing good.
We are looking for Cyber Security Specialist. This is a full time position. Please check the job description and reply to me if you are available for this position.
Title: Cyber Security Specialist
Location: 400 Webro Rd, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Duration: Full Time
Who are we looking for?
- Looking for minimum of total 5+ years of experience in Federation service SAML/OAuth experience.
- Product like Ping federate and should be able to lead a a team.
- Should be able to serve as a trusted advisor in helping customers with relevant decisions based on the findings of the reports and dashboards.
- Must have 6+ years of experience in Ping federate
- Federation service SAML/OAuth experience.
- Product like Ping federate.
- LDAP directory - ADLDS and Active directory
- Virtual directory like Oracle Virtual Directory(OVD)/my virtual directory (myVD)
- Oracle access manager (OAM)
- Scripting with PowerShell and Python
- Working experience with Windows and Linux
- Working experience with SSL certificate
- Experience working with Splunk
- Good to have Experience working with Splunk & Mongo Db
- Good to have Experience or understanding of any PAM product, Secure one.
- Good to have at least 1 programming language experience- Python preferred
- Good to have working experience with SPLUNK (creation of Splunk dashboard, doing data analysis)
- Good Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college/university and 6+ Years of relevant work experience
- Cybersecurity Certifications
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated and can lead teams
- Influencing customers and other business partners with a high degree of autonomy, energy, enthusiasm, flexibility, and the drive to ensure a phenomenal customer experience
- Building deep relationships with executives and technical leads within customer organizations
- Establishing technical and business credibility with senior executives and grow mind share with highly strategic customers and partners
- Affinity to produce high quality documentation of processes and procedures for the usage of the toolset
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Experience working in Financial Services or a large complex and/or global environment
- Innovative self-starter with a passion to help teams using creativity to solve problems.
- Collaborative work ethic working in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of the IT and system development life cycle
- Ability to interact effectively with various levels within the organization
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Pays attention to team needs and pivots his/ her approaches accordingly to support the delivery of business value.
Behavioral Skills :
- Resolve issues and take part in innovation etc.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
Thanks and Regards,
P: 972-430-7053 Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Suite # 660 1320 Greenway Drive, Irving, TX 75038