|Published||June 4, 2022|
|Location||Eden Prairie, MN|
Do you want to work for a company that Forbes’ named one of the best employers of 2021? Do you want to fast-track your career by working for one of LinkedIn’s top companies in the US? If so, keep reading!
Title of Job: Cyber / IT Security Specialist
Location: Hybrid-Eden Prairie Minnesota
The CSI Companies is hiring a Cyber / IT Security Specialist for our Fortune 100 healthcare client in Eden Prairie, MN (near the intersection of Shady Oak Rd and Crosstown Hwy).
As a Security Specialist you will be responsible for the Enterprise Workplace Security Program that ensures the protection of the company’s global workforce and physical assets through security risk management platforms. You will also be responsible for establishing and managing a streamlined investigations intake workflow and customer service engagement process for a multi-functional Corporate Security team.
You will be part of a team of five Security Specialist within the Corporate Security Operations Center, currently staffed with 28 total team members.
Pay: $22-35 an hour (overtime will be paid at 1.5 times the normal hourly pay rate).
Hours: Hours: Full Time - Monday-Friday Ranging from 6:00 am to 7:00 pm
Why this Opportunity?
- Top ranked company in Fortune’s 2021 “World’s Most Admired Companies” for over a decade consecutively.
- This healthcare client is ranked number one in key attributes of reputation:
- People management
- Social responsibility
- Quality of Management
- Financial soundness
- Long-term investment value
- Quality of products
- Services and global competitiveness.
Consultant: Starting off as a consultant/contractor there is always potential for long term / conversion for the right employee upon business needs. Almost all of the positions within this client start off as a contractor due to being a Fortune 100 company.
Effective Date / Tentative Start Date: Interviewing Immediately
- Triage and escalate security incidents to appropriate stake holders as necessary to ensure cases are addressed and closed in a timely fashion
- Provides investigative support to Corporate Security investigators and performs lower-risk Tier 1 investigations
- Manages workflow that determines priority, level of support, and type of engagement
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders along with external customers in gathering information to ensure exceptional level of investigations support occurs
- Must be able to interact with peers, management, and senior leaders in a constantly evolving environment to ensure a positive customer experience and atmosphere in the workplace
- Handling customer calls for the reporting of security incidents in a call center environment
- Gather buy-in from key stakeholders to establish new processes in support of the growth of the Corporate Security group
- Evaluate existing process and develop proposals for improvements
- Gather, compile, and present metrics to maintain KPIs
- 1 or more years of experience providing investigative support or conducting investigations
- 2 or more years of experience of documenting processes and procedures while effectively prioritizing multiple tasks, priorities, projects, and deadlines
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Must have COVID vaccine
- Experience, comfort, and familiarity with engaging law enforcement
- 2 or more years of Physical Security controls, and end to end life cycle of incident response experience
- 2 or more years of experience leading a team in investigations and incident management
- Experience working in a security operations center or similar environment
- Experience managing a security process, intake workflow
- Undergraduate degree
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
If you have experience within the following areas, we would love to see your resume: tech support, data analyst, cyber security, handling sensitive and confidential information, collecting and analyzing metrics and findings from multiple data sources, escalating security incidents, managing multiple issues at once, collaborating with internal stakeholders, call center, leading a team, incident management, and investigations.
Apply to become part of the team that is not only changing people’s lives for the better but changing the health care system for the next generations to come.
The CSI Companies is a recruiting firm established in 1994 that has been awarded “Best of Staffing” for 5 years in a row. We provide outstanding services to the world’s leaders in the healthcare field as well as other organizations. For consideration, please submit your resume with all of your relevant experience included on it for immediate consideration. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.
- Weekly pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Voluntary Life and AD&D coverage
- Paid Training
- Opportunity for advancement upon performance and availability