|Date Posted||September 5, 2021|
Our client in Charlotte, NC is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Specialist will serve as a member of their Security, Compliance & Oversight Team.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Specialist:
- Perform Security Controls Testing in accordance with documented procedures to maintain NERC CIP compliance
- Execute a variety of security and compliance processes
- Monitor, respond to and resolve security related alerts associated with NERC CIP related assets and networks
- Utilize Footprints ticketing system to document status updates and problem resolutions
- Document and Assess security monitoring and scanning infrastructure
- Determine security issues and gaps by using a risk-based approach
- Identify opportunities to improve workflow and security posture
Requirements of the Cyber Security Specialist:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (6 years of equivalent experience considered in lieu of a degree)
- NERC CIP Certified
- 3 or more years of recent IT Security experience
- Experience working in a regulated environment such as NERC CIP, SOX or HIPAA
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thoroughly document, communicate and adhere to processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!