|Location||Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD|
|Date Posted||April 25, 2021|
Title: Cyber Specialist
Clearance Level: Secret, will obtain a TS/SCI
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
Program Details & Summary: Our client is seeking a Cyber Specialist to support an Army program. This position focuses on Guard, Firewall, Secure Network Server, format security solutions, "Smart Cards", and future technologies.
Minimum LCAT Requirements -
- Certifications: Security+
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Technology Skills:
- SOC Experience
Day to day responsibilities:
- Protect, Detect, Respond or Sustain within a Defensive Cyber organization.
- With within the life cycle of cybersecurity threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with intrusion set tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
- Support the SBNAB DCO Senior Cyber Security Specialist with all Cyber Security issues.
- Support all network defense operations and be familiar with the operations process flow and execution.
- Analyze and resolve INFOSEC technical problems.
- Configure testbeds and conduct testing, record and analyze results, and provide recommendations for improvements for the products/systems under test.
- Support the integration of INFOSEC solutions and technologies into networks with particular attention to protocols, interfaces, and system design.
- Provide security engineering analysis on a variety of information systems.
- Develop security accreditation/certification documentation and create and maintain security policy and procedures.
- Perform security certification engineering analysis, vulnerability assessments, and risk assessments.
- Design and configure security tools.
- Develop test procedures, establish test environments, execute security certification test/demonstrations/evaluations, document results, and develop reports, conclusions, and recommendations.