|Date Posted||January 26, 2021|
Kearney & Company is currently seeking a Cyber Security engineer that will provide CSE testing support evaluation and will provide technical support for configurations, log reviews, vulnerability scans. The Cyber Engineer will also create, edit and review IA documentation. The Cyber engineer will work with the scrum team members to understand the IA findings and how they affect the application and then resolve and unit test findings if needed. Cyber Security Engineer will oversee the information security program, certification & accreditation (C&A) compliance, and stablishes/manages a relationship with the Government client IAM.
- Ability to conduct Fortify and Webinspect vulnerability scans
- Ability to conduct ACAS vulnerability scans
- Ability to analyze vulnerability scan reports from Fortify, Webinspect and/or ACAS
- Client Data Protection experience
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with five years of cyber security experience
- Possess experience in information systems implementation, configuration management processes, and cyber management efforts
- Review, create and maintain systems security documentation and artifacts
- Ensure system compliance with reporting requirements and RMF processes
- Conduct security control validation testing against the system.
- The successful candidate must be willing and able to travel in support of MROi as required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Interim Secret level security clearance (requires US Citizenship)
- Security+ Certification
- Agile Framework (i.e. SCRUM Master, Product Owner) certifications
With a focus on the Federal Government, Kearney & Company provides financial services, including auditing, consulting, and technology services. Our commitment to our employees and clients as well as to dedication and trust, critical values to our Firm, have led to Kearney’s recognition as one of the leading accounting firms in the country. Based on our employees’ feedback, we are also consistently rated a Best Place to Work. Employment at Kearney means a flexible, collaborative, and open-minded work environment. We hope it is your “first easy decision.” Learn more at www.kearneyco.com/careers.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Work location is subject to change based on client requirements.
Kearney & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, ethnicity, gender; gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, age, disability or handicap, servicemember status, relationship or association with a protected veteran, and any other category protected by Federal, state, or local law. Click here to learn more.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, regarding accessibility of our website, a modification or adjustment of the job application or interview process due to a disability, please call 703-236-2391 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please be advised that this contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of an application.
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
FMLA is designed to help employees balance their work and family responsibilities by allowing them to take reasonable unpaid leave for certain family and medical reasons. Kearney & Company provides eligible employees with up to 12 weeks of unpaid, job-protected leave per year. Military family leave is available for up to 26 weeks under FMLA. Click here to learn more.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The EPPA prohibits most private employers from using lie detector tests either for pre-employment screening or during the course of employment. Kearney & Company adheres all provisions of the EPPA. Click here to learn more.