|Date Posted||November 2, 2020|
Cyber Security Specialist
· POAMS, IAVAS, ACAS analysis; not incident response and watch analyst work; vulnerability management
· Under broad direction, operate and manage all aspects of Information Systems, data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
· Develop and execute security policies, plans, and procedures; design and implement data network security measures; operate Network Intrusion Detection and Forensics; conduct performance analysis of Information Systems security incidents; develop COOP/DR plans and support certification of Information Systems and Networks.
· Supervise operation of Electronic Key Management System, other information security duties, and Public Key Infrastructure.
· Operate Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, other point of presence security tools, Virtual Private Networks, and related security operations. Certified in accordance with DODD 8570.1 Information Assurance Technician III. 10+ years of experience required.
· Should have one of the following below and Secret clearance
· CASP+ CE
· CCNP Security
· CISSP (or Associate)