|Date Posted||October 2, 2020|
Cyber Security Solutions Architect job in Atlanta, George
W2 only( NO C2C or 1099)
Modis is seeking to fill a Cyber Security Solutions Architect job in Atlanta, Ga. The successful candidate must be a highly experienced subject matter expert role with either deep specialization or comprehensive knowledge within a discipline which crosses multiple areas of specialization relative to Data Protection, IT Risk, Network Security, Application Security, Security Operations, and Identity and Access Management.
Specific duties and responsibilities of the Cyber Security Solutions Architect job include:
- Understanding of Security foundations and Standards such as hardening, least privilege, attack surface reduction, NIST SP800-series, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, FIPS 140-2, Common Criteria, FISMA/FedRAMP, ISO 27000, PCI-DSS, CIS Benchmarks, and similar.
- Applies in-depth and specialized expertise and/or a significant breadth of expertise in own professional discipline and other related disciplines. Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes, or services.
- Applies a comprehensive understanding of how the organization operates to solve technical, operational, and business problems.
- Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions. Leads teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and complexity.
- Mentors less experienced teammates to build their own technical expertise. Impacts the achievement of client, operational, project, service, and risk management objectives.
Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex and unusual situations.
Experience with Agile Scrum (Daily Standup, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospective meetings)
Minimum requirements and experience for this Cyber Security Solutions Architect job are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Management Information Systems-related field, or equivalent education and related training
- Eight years of progressively responsible security architecture experience in Information Security
- Comprehensive experience in network security architecture, including design tools, methods and techniques, and the application of Defense-in-Depth principles; knowledge of network design processes, including understanding of security objectives, operational objectives and tradeoffs
- Thorough knowledge of The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF), including infrastructure, data, information security, applications, architectural concepts, and associated disciplines
If you are interested in this job or other job opportunities available through Modis, please apply online with professional references at www.Modis.com or e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 919-674-2117 today.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records