|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||September 11, 2020|
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Cyber Security Research and Development SME to support various Defense efforts. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Defense product line mission. In this mission we support rapid acquisition of critical services and products, including test instrumentation prototypes related to leading edge directed energy, Hyper-Sonics, and zero trust development.
- Develop/Test cutting edge solutions,
- Input to Technical Leadership presentations and white papers to be provided to Government Management,
- Enterprise cyber security design,
- Research cutting edge processes,
- Short and long term high values program support
- Require MS degree and 15+ years of prior relevant technical experience in order to operate within the scope contemplated by the level (additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree).
- Ability to obtain Required DODi- 8570 certification to meet IATII (Security+ CE) within 6 months of hire
- Experience in Space, and Missile defense technologies
- Multilevel security and Multi-Protocol Layer Switching
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance
- Space Operations technical design experience
- Understanding of cyber principles and Risk Management Framework
- Autonomous technology design
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Cyber Security Research and Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.