|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||February 17, 2021|
Relationship-focused, core-values driven leader needed to deliver more Cybersecurity services to clients
Due to growth, we are currently seeking an experienced, results-driven Commercial Sales Director for the East Coast.
We are proud to offer:
- Generous base salary with uncapped commissions
- First-year income $225K++
- Second-third years $350-$600K
- Upward growth opportunity into management as we grow
- Training pay - $6000
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K with company match
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary short-and long-term disability insurance
- Excellent support team
- Remote office setup
- 1,3, and 10-year growth plan
In this key customer-facing sales role as Commercial Sales Director, your primary responsibility is new business development through direct sales efforts in the East Coast. The ideal candidate will have an established book of business and a “hunter” sales mentality with the ability to open doors and set meetings with prospects. You will understand technical concepts at a business level and bring creative energy to match our fast-paced “growth-company” attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Cybersecurity or IT-related consulting services
- Experience selling services over products
- 5+ years of experience with building and maintaining relationships with Fortune 1500 clients and prospects
- Must have existing nationwide relationships that can transfer to new business for Alyn
- Proven successful track record of selling throughout all aspects of the sales cycle from lead identification, through qualification and deal closure
- Ability to develop and secure new relationships with buyers, decision-makers, influencers, and other referral sources across a variety of sectors
- Expertise in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with existing clients
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Travel required where appropriate – up to 30%
Alyn, Inc. is a well-established, discrete, boutique firm doing business world-wide with some of the world’s largest organizations.
For over 10 years, Alyn, Inc., has been providing innovative and thought-leading cybersecurity services to combat cyber threats in both the private and public sectors. We understand in today’s technology-centric world, organizations rely on the latest technologies and operational optimization to improve performance, maintain a competitive advantage, and protect their information, brand, and employees. Alyn, Inc., exists to provide our clients with a customer-centric focus to ensure consistent and cost-conscious availability and protection of their information and reputation. Learn more about us at www.alyninc.com and www.alynforensics.com .
We believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ. Join a company that values its employees and rewards them for a job well done!
For immediate consideration, APPLY by March 15, 2021. Attach your resume and cover letter - your cover letter must explain why you are a good fit for this opportunity. For questions, please call 704-341-1423.