|Date Posted||November 1, 2020|
Kforce has a client seeking a Cyber Security Risk Analyst in Oldsmar, FL.
The Cyber Security Risk Analyst will be a member of the Global Cyber Security department reporting to the Governance, Risk and Compliance team. This role will be conducting vendor security risk assessments to determine if vendors meet our cyber security standards or need to improve in certain areas. If a vendor needs improvements, remediation options will need to be defined and negotiated with the vendor. Similarly, this position will also complete risk assessments that clients may request of the end client.This will involve completion of cyber security assessment forms with a focus on fostering confidence in the Cyber Security program with our clients. This will require experience conducting risk assessments and will work cross-functionally across the entire organization, globally, to ensure effective communication, mitigate risk & negotiate cyber security requirements.
- Perform vendor security risk evaluations and scheduled re-assessments as defined by tier of vendor
- Define mitigating controls or required remediation for vendors where there are identified weaknesses; Track and ensure remediation occurs
- Escalate required Vendor risks to manager and ensure clear communication with requesters on the vendor risk score and processes
- Engage in RFP and pre-sales activities, and support the commercial team to provide information relevant to the cyber security program
- Complete annual or periodic cyber security assessments received from clients; Liaison with appropriate product leadership, cyber security team members and other technology teams to validate technical responses
- Conduct internal risk assessments or monitoring for identified projects