|Date Posted||March 20, 2020|
Cyber Security Project Manager
IDR, an award winning industry leader in IT Consulting has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Security Project Manager! This role will be responsible for managing the execution of all Cyber Security projects across the enterprise. They will be responsible for managing projects in support of infrastructure, risk management, compliance, operations, threat protection and application security efforts.
- 3+ years of IT project management experience; ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects, activities, and tasks under time constraints
- 2+ years of experience with cyber security tools such as Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Firewalls, etc.
- 2+ years of managing network security, network engineering, cyber security, and/or systems engineering projects
- PMP Certification highly preferred!
- Outstanding reputation with over 16+ years of business and consulting experience
- Employee Stock Ownership Program - Share in the Prosperity You Help Create
- Full Health Benefits Package (Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
This is an immediate need and interviews are being set up ASAP! For immediate consideration send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or Apply today!!