|Date Posted||January 7, 2021|
CMTC is seeking a Cyber Security Project Coordinator with requisite experience in consulting, solutions-selling, and manufacturing technology. The ideal candidate is one who will:
Demonstrate and Champion CMTC Core Values:
- Customer Focus – To provide the value to stay engaged.
- Innovative Orientation – To create unique and impactful solutions.
- Collaborative Mindset – To accept the contribution of others for broader and more diverse thinking.
- Desire to Learn – To increase capabilities and customer value.
- Passion for the Mission & Vision - To ensure we make a difference.
- Create Project plans and assist with monitoring and tracking Cyber Security solution offerings, focusing on external and internal stakeholder congruity and other key metrics.
- Independently and actively manage projects (issue escalations, change requests, schedule changes, etc.)
- Drive key project milestones aimed at delivering on customer outcome-based requirements
- Clearly communicate the project status, risks, escalations, and trade-offs to all appropriate management and clients; proactively identify possible constraints and roadblocks about project milestones and propose solutions to such constraints.
- Responsible for end-to-end project coordination, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end
- Manage high-risk security projects with technical specifications
- Develop and revise complex project plans
- Manage change requests. Assess impact to scope, schedule, and cost; and communicate with key stakeholders
- Create and deliver presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, progress reporting, updates, milestones, metrics, risks, and issues
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, and other Scrum-related meetings
- Work directly with business units to ensure compliance with risk management objectives and guidelines, and work with stakeholders throughout the enterprise on identifying acceptable levels of risk
- Possess a broad knowledge of cybersecurity project coordination
- Demonstrate t echnical proficiency in network security, endpoint security, threat intelligence, security logging, and overall network security practices
- Expert knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task and follow through on projects to completion
- Experience with development and preparation of management status and key metrics reports
- To translate cybersecurity threats from a technical perspective to business-line language
- 3+ Years of Information Security experience