|Date Posted||January 8, 2021|
Kforce has a client in search of a Cyber Security PM in Cambridge, MA.
An experienced project manager to help the company's Cyber security organization deliver new capabilities and/or remediate existing issues. The ideal candidate will have direct experience managing project in the cyber security space.
- Managing the timelines, budgets and resource scheduling needed to deliver new or enhanced systems and capabilities
- Preparing weekly status reports and identifying and managing any risks, issues and dependencies
- Managing the budget and end-to-end project plan across multiple responsible parties (i.e. BAs, development teams both internal and external, business leads, testing teams, etc.)
- Developing and/or facilitating SDLC deliverables over the project life cycle
- Effectively communicating and escalating issues, roadblocks, and risks to management while maintaining responsibility for their resolution, to ensure the successful launch of each project
- Maintaining all Project documents according to the PMO specifications
- Demonstrating thought leadership in discussions with business partners to ensure delivery of the most effective solutions for the identified business objectives
- Leads, manages, and influences others to deliver projects on-time and within budget to achieve specified goals and objectives
- Facilitate issue resolution and escalation via coordinating solution development across the project team, steering committee, and business stakeholders
- Analyzes root cause problems and recommends solutions to improve process delivery
- Ability to manage and inspire a cross-functional, global project team
- Manage multiple projects at once