|Date Posted||March 21, 2020|
Seeking a Strong Project Manager with Agile and Cyber-Security a plus
Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of programs and program oriented work efforts. This position manages initiatives of larger size and high levels of complexity. She/he will establish the program framework and execute program management processes and methodologies to ensure programs are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations. The position is responsible for tracking key program milestones and adjusting program plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers. She/he ensures that senior management and all stakeholders are provided with regular program status and performance updates.
1) Strong project management methodologies and tools
2) Proven project planning and design skills
3) Experience with systems development life cycle
4) Able to handle estimating, project tracking, and resource management for a large (15 person+) team
5) Experience handling change and risk management for a project
6) Comfortable with coaching, negotiating, and influencing
7) Experience with budget and financial planning and tracking
8) Problem solving and relationship management skills
9) MS Project Proficiency
Candidate needs to have some background/experience in the Agile framework.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 104735 when responding to this ad.