|Date Posted||August 8, 2019|
Cyber Security Penetration Tester
Exciting opening for an experienced Cyber Security Penetration Tester!
This person will work on a team of cyber SMEs providing surge reach back support to Leidos programs and to the corporation to provide pentesting expertise. This position may require travel to non-hazardous CONUS and OCONUS locations and work individual or with a team to assess an organizations cyber security posture.
Perform internal and external pentest against systems to determine vulnerabilities offer mitigation strategies.
Perform web app pentests for programs for organizations directed by the manager
Perform vulnerability risk assessment as SCA
Perform physical pentests and social engineering against facilities and organization on programs
Perform cyber incident response as needed for programs
Report to manager and work on engagements as deemed necessary to support Leidos
A minimum of an active Secret clearance (and must be clearable up to the TS clearance level)
BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
Experience in web development and programming languages – such as Java, XML, Perl and HTML
- Extensive experience performing IT security risk assessments – Information Security
- Demonstrated understand of security principles, IT security Controls and OWASP top 10 Mobile and Web applications vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Cmmon attach techniques for web, mobile and services, Cmmon applications testing tool including but not limited Burp, SQL Map, etc, OWASP TP10 iPhone and Andriod application pen testing
- Experienced with the following Web Application tools; Burp Suite Pro, WebSense, Acutenix
- Experienced with Kali
- Experienced with IPS/IDS solutions
- Experienced with Cloud infrastructure and services: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Certified OSCP
- Understanding for the Cyber Kill Chain methodology
- GIAC Web Applications Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Web Application Defender (GWEB)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: