|Location||San Antonio, TX|
|Date Posted||July 15, 2020|
Job Title: Cyber Secuirty Operator (Host/Network)
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Seeking cyber operator with hands-on Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and forensic analyst experience. In support of National Cyber Protection Team (CPT) operations, candidate will serve as Cyber Operators filling either a Cyber Security Network Analyst position or Cyber Security Host Analyst position.
• Experience with toolsets such as Wireshark, ELK, Moloch, Metasploit, tcpdump, NMap, Nessus, Snort, Bro, EnCase, Forensic Toolkit, Windows Fundamentals, UNIX fundamentals, exploitation theory, privilege escalation, evidence removal
• Experience with Cyber Threats Detection and Mitigation, Behavioral Malware Analysis
• Experience with, Advanced Network Traffic Analysis, Malicious Network Traffic Analysis
• Have strong UNIX/Linux fundamentals along with familiarity of UNIX/Linux/Windows Command Line Interface (CLI)
• Demonstrated ability to methodically analyze problems and identify potential solutions
• Experience programming in assembly, compiled, and interpreted languages.
• Experience with encryption and decryption such as PGP, DES, AES, RSA, and PKI.
• Experience programming in C, C++, C#, Ruby, Perl, Python, SQL.
• Experience working with correlation environment tools (i.e., ArcSight)