|Published||September 17, 2022|
Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Cyber-Security Operations Specialist in Princeton NJ with one of our top clients.
Job Title: Cyber-Security Operations Specialist
Job Id : 22-10135
Location: Princeton NJ 08543
Duration: 12 Months
Position Type: Contract
Note: Company policy requires newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as of their start date. Company gives an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to the unvaccinated in accordance with federal, state, and local law.
Must Have List:
- 4+ years of experience with the following:
- Cyber Security
- Experience with FireEye, Defender, Securonix
- SANS GCIA or GCIH
- Previous experience working in a high paced stressful (the good kind) environment
- Ability to compartmentalize multiple tasks or requirements
- Candidate will be working in the Cyber Fusion Center (CFC) at Client.
- Candidate will be responsible for incident response activities to include network forensics, log analysis, and malware triage in support of incident response investigations, as well as report writing to support any investigations.
- With knowledge of the endpoint detect and response tools, the candidate will respond to triaged alerts on endpoint, network, server, cloud, and application technology. Incident response and handling are key skills, as well as a solid emotional quotient when dealing with users.
- Work daily responding to enterprise-wide alerts on our security controls
- Triage and action malicious and suspicious detections in our environment
- Provide metrics and reports as needed to demonstrate activity in the CFC IR