Cyber-Security Operations Specialist
|Published||September 8, 2022|
CYBER-SECURITY OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
- 4+ years of experience with the following:
- Cyber Security.
- Experience with FireEye, Defender, Securonix, SANS GCIA or GCIH.
- Previous experience working in a high paced stressful (the good kind) environment.
- Ability to compartmentalize multiple tasks or requirements.
- Experience working in a global, heterogenous security environment.
- Experience with Shell scripting and PowerShell preferred.
- Experience with Python.
- Security+ or equivalent security certification preferred.
- Experience with regular expressions, bash/zsh (cat|cut|sed|sort|uniq|sort) and other parser technologies required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Candidate will be working in the Cyber Fusion Center (CFC) at the client.
- Candidate will be responsible for incident response activities to include network forensics, log analysis, and malware triage in support of incident response investigations, as well as report writing to support any investigations.
- With knowledge of the endpoint detect and response tools, the candidate will respond to triaged alerts on endpoint, network, server, cloud, and application technology. Incident response and handling are key skills, as well as a solid emotional quotient when dealing with users.
- Work daily responding to enterprise-wide alerts on our security controls.
- Triage and action malicious and suspicious detections in our environment.
- Provide metrics and reports as needed to demonstrate activity in the CFC IR.
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jim: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02594
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE