|Published||September 17, 2022|
|Location||San Diego, CA|
A great opportunity to work with one of our leading Clients in the Semiconductor Industry.
Cyber Security Operations Analyst
Location:- San Jose, CA OR San Diego, CA (Hybrid Schedule)
Duration:- 6+ Months/Contract to hire
Responsibilities of Cyber Security Operations Analyst
- Analyze and track the cyber threat landscape, including identifying & investigating cyber threat actors and their activities to enhance cyber security posture.
- Perform security monitoring, security event triage, and incident response using SIEM and CASB solutions. Analyze alert patterns to provide recommendations for policy improvement
- Create content (queries, dashboards, reports, etc.) in security tools like Splunk SIEM, Netskope CASB, DLP & others.
- Respond to daily security incidents following established incident response methodology
- Identify, monitor, and present data points which include daily dashboards, metrics, and reporting
- Ensure continuous improvement of security operations processes and procedures
- Create and maintain technical documentation for existing security tools and solutions