|Published||November 24, 2022|
Founded in Tulsa, OK, Rogue Recruitment is the anti-staffing staffing company committed to enhancing our community. Since our inception in 2018, we pride ourselves on advocating for our candidates above all. You should be in control of your job search; we're here to help.
We also love videos. You can watch our promise to candidates here (https://vimeo.com/582565887).
We have an exciting new tech role with one of the largest privately owned companies in Oklahoma. We are looking for a Cyber Security Operations Principal to join their team. This is a Direct-Hire position paying a base salary of $125k - $165k. This person will lead Cyber Security efforts at an enterprise scale. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of experience leading Cyber Security efforts.
What Makes This Role Unique?
- Responsible for tactical planning but play a core role in Cyber Security leadership for governance decisions, future strategic planning, and as a trusted advisor to the CIO and Directory of Cyber Security.
- This person really runs the day-to-day operations in the CSOC and functions as a technical leader.
- They also provide training opportunities and the ability to not only attend a conference for training but to present, if desired.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with Cyber Security Technology Design, Administration, or Incident Response in large complex environments.
- Expert experience in cryptography, network defense, endpoint protection, forensics, data protection, and incident response.
- Expert understanding of data center technologies and concepts including services, security, infrastructure design, and disaster recovery practices.
- In-depth knowledge of compliance standards such as HIPPA, PCI, & SOX.
- SME in multiple cyber security technologies in conjunction with fields such as server systems, networking, 3rd party integrations, and application development.
- Experience in planning and tracking the execution of large complex projects.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please apply. We're excited to #gorogue with you!